In 48 hours, I will be jet-bound to Naples, Italy to join the US National team for the next 12 days as we race the Giro Rosa 2013! The race starts June 30th through July 7th.
I hope there is decent race coverage! Check out www.usacycling.org for live feed resources, YouTUBE and Twitter.
To follow the Giro Rosa on twitter, click here
NorCal Cycling News is also a great resource- Check out the mini guide here:
For those interested in the exact routes- A few are available below- check it
- Stage 2 – the stage 2 circuit http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2725050
- Stage 3 video (descent) https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3Wm5D5cZ3nI
- Stage 3 MAP http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2725105
- Stage 4 map – http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2732383
- Stage 5 climb – http://www.strava.com/segments/varazze-monte-beigua-3864460
Stay tuned for daily updates!